What stats should one aim for by level 15? I have no idea what to aim for and I'm afraid I will level too fast for my gym stats. pls help!
Stat goals
Started by Cyan_Cookie [2093728] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
What stats should one aim for by level 15? I have no idea what to aim for and I'm afraid I will level too fast for my gym stats. pls help!
The obvious answer is "as high as possible" but if your battle stat rank is higher than your level rank in the hall of fame then that's a good sign
Using HoF as indicator is a good way. But you could power level to 15 so you can start doing flower/plushie run to support your premium train and happy jump. Which mean renting a PI, 2-3 xanax per day, etc.
Leveling to 15 is pretty important, it unlocks traveling which is a great way to start getting a good income. I wouldn't worry if you're stats are high enough, I'm level 17 with really low stats and I'm not getting attacked. After you reach level 15 you can level hold if you want more time to gain stats.
Don't worry about your stats vs your level until after you are level 15. Get to level 15 asap so you can make decent money. Being able to afford rent for a private island, xanax/ecstasy, a donator pack, etc makes a big difference in how effectively you can train, and it's hard to make decent money until you are level 15.
Mentions: Age/Stats Data Analysis Part II: Electric Boogaloo