Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird Attack Log

Started by Mandyxo [2110427] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Mandyxo [2110427]

Some info I thought may be important. I did attack him earlier today as he's a mission target, but I did not initiate an attack after that. Another relevant piece, I had 500 energy earlier, did some attacks, and I did not train in the gym, yet I have 170 energy. 
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I can clearly see in logs that you started an attack against 330415 at 15:44:02 today, nothing wrong with that. You also made a move there (15:44:07, you can see this in log), so this is not looks like accident.