Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WARNING-

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

103 replies · 1.37k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 104 / 104 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
104
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

DUDE [1028023] ×1

DUDE [1028023]

I have officially decided to declare for the upcoming MR TORN

So I would request whoever is looking forward to participating to not even bother. 

To the haters: Don't hate me cause I am beautiful 


 

[image: memegenerator.net]

THE KING IS COMING FOR HIS CROWN


 

General Discussion: What are your thoughts on the competition? Should a game like TORN allow beauty contests like Mr and Mrs  Torn?



Staff edit: Title edited, you are not the one making official announcements.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

I’m interested to see what you look like to be honest. 

The man behind the mask (in our case, behind the forum posts).

Goodluck dude
Wollongong [12833]

Welcome back. This Dude is more fun than the Dude which let himself be dragged down into the cesspool of little vendetti. 

I hope that this was a temporary thing and that you will continue to act from the strength of inner peace and confidence again.
DUDE [1028023]

After all the heartbreak and apologies to multiple women in TORN

I have decided to look forward, take it like a man, and go after more women
Gone- [1703669]

Rest assured, when you are going against me it is never an easy battle.

I feel like i am in the prime of my life right now looks wise, plus i have a nice audi to pose infront of.

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.... and now it begins