You may be the sexiest man alive, but you win Mr Torn IF you get a good picture. This means people who aren’t as sexy as you can photoshop themselves to be more sexier than you. BTW I do not plan on entering Mr Torn.
WARNING-
Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 104 / 104 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You may be the sexiest man alive, but you win Mr Torn IF you get a good picture. This means people who aren’t as sexy as you can photoshop themselves to be more sexier than you. BTW I do not plan on entering Mr Torn.
Unless he (unsurprisingly) chokes out at the last moment, there's no way we could win if Douchie enters the competition with this pic:
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Paathetic
Just like every post you ever make
Just sad, get the **** out of my threads
I'm tipping we'll see the lowest score of all time in Mr Torn - that is if our lil' dude can sneak a fake pic past the judges in the first place.
Pathetic, no matter how many 1s you plebs handout, I will come out at the top
Winners win
That's not how it works pleb - you don't have enough TMB/TRTtards to spam 10's by the way so the only way anyone will even be able to tell that they even voted will be the subtle shift in the digits to the right of the decimal point on your score.
One thing I can guarantee you is that I won't be looking at any Mr Torn entries on the off chance that your scrawny, dyspeptic likeness might appear...
"One thing I can guarantee you is that I won't be looking at any Mr Torn entries on the off chance that I see your beautiful face and cry myself dye to jealousy and hatred"
Fixed that for you
We've seen his pictures in Discord, DUDE looks like a Mexican delivery boy who occasionally eats the goods.
Hater alert. Compete and beat me if you are that good. Obviously, you won't cause you are nothing but a loser.
Huh, I always had imagined him as 300 pounds with a scraggly neckbeard. That's somehow more disturbing.
Nah, as we all know DUDE, he can't excel in anything, not even in the own stereotype he made for himself.
"occasionally"???
Dont hate me cause I am beautiful
And don't spread rumors. None of you have seen me and I have never uploaded my pic.
Chess not Checkers
"Hey, where's the anchovies? I'm pretty sure I ordered my pizza with extra anchovies!"
"I swear Sir, I just delivered the pizza as it is. You can complain to the management, I'm just a delivery boy."
FTFY only works if you can actually change what you're quoting you pleb forum nub...
There's nothing to be ashamed about if you feel you need to indulge in a bit of self-love though lil' guy - especially if it is the only "love" you're ever likely to get...
Talking about yourself yet again. Pathetic. Stop being self-obsessed.
You will never be me. You will never be relevant.
'p.s. I just checked with the store and you definitely ordered three minimalist deconstructed pizzas Sir...'
So did we figure out how many people constitute a circle jerk?