I recently purchased a city watch at the points building and downloaded java, etc but every time I enter my username and password in the application it just continuously sais internet connection issues but my internet is working perfectly fine. Is there any way I can solve this or are there any solutions?
City Watch
Started by JoshM23 [2110412] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I'm sure when that happens someone (Or probably six people) will step up and revive it. For now it's more stable than City watch at least :)
I recently purchased a city watch at the points building and downloaded java, etc but every time I enter my username and password in the application it just continuously sais internet connection issues but my internet is working perfectly fine. Is there any way I can solve this or are there any solutions?
City watch is bugged af, its a miracle that I somehow got it to work.
how did u get it to work?
Im not sure tbh, try installing it again, and if they same problem comes up, make a bug report.
Isnt DrTorn basically a better free version of it
This. It gives faster updates, more useful information and is free. Not to mention it's installed in the browser and works issue free!
But now that Mauk is no longer working on it, for how long?
Yeah he’s stopped maintaining it, a single update could mess up its code, it’s only a matter of time.
I'm sure when that happens someone (Or probably six people) will step up and revive it. For now it's more stable than City watch at least :)
Your firewall may be blocking it.