Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Parcel Game

Started by JACKDVAUZ [2091898] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
JACKDVAUZ [2091898]

Is anyone interested if I made a Parcel Game?

If so comment down if I should, and what I should put in if I do do the Parcel Game.

{ The aim of the game is you send me 10k( or more depending how I make it, lol ) and I give you a random parcel I have. }

{ The parcels would contain useless items or maybe a good item like a xanax or a daimond bladed knife, etc. }

Please comment down below If I should start something like this.

- Jack :)

-
Munique [2126333]

Sure bit make the entry fee 5k and spend 5k on other items to put in the parcels. Wrap it in wrapping paper to make it worth more