Hey peeps, who is your Torn Rival? we all love healthy competition
Torn Rivals
Started by Corsixo [2142465] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hcom3 [2003693]
· 4 likes ·
I think you are obsessed with me. I downvoted you because I didn't like the idea, and then you come and PM me telling me to "vocalize my reasoning" then you just block me. I didn't do it because I … - Flak [2091491]
· 3 likes ·
Abdullah likes to attack me and anyone he thinks he can attack that would upset me. I don't really rate him tho, does that count? Oh and Hcom3 always expresses the same opinions as myself, yet often complains to me … - Flak [2091491]
· 1 likes ·
I don't think i'm far off you in stats now :p But there are many other ways to compete. Propaganda is a huge one, Public opinion matters lots :p That's likely where you'll beat me, Maybe i should attack your …
Mentioned in this thread
Hcom3 [2003693] ×1 Triplicant [2037705] ×1
Hey peeps, who is your Torn Rival? we all love healthy competition
Bodybagger because there is no one else worthy of being my rival
I would say DUDE but hes like a son to me
Dude calls you Daddy?
Abdullah likes to attack me and anyone he thinks he can attack that would upset me. I don't really rate him tho, does that count?
Oh and Hcom3 always expresses the same opinions as myself, yet often complains to me and downvotes comments, I have some respect for him, he seems to be doing well enough, But wouldn't say Rival...
Urm.... I'm gonna go with Triplicant, Not a bad word to say, Well opinionated, clearly intelligent, clearly doing quite well. Not interacted much but i'll be very happy when i catch and hosp him for the first time :p Wish me luck
EDIT-
- last 10 mins -
Hcom3 disliked your post
Torn Rivals
Hcom3 disliked your thread
Controversial Ideas, Needed Imo
Hcom3 attacked and hospitalized you [view]
Awwwww Maybe i should let him be my rival, what do you guys think?
Mentions: Hcom3 [2003693] · Grave request made 17:00 22/06 · Torn Rivals
Me mum.
Probably everyone who still uses global chat.
Don't trust OP, I accused them of having a very specific old account, they immediately insulted me, blocked me and downvoted my comments. Not the response that would be given if i was wrong. Not gonna say more. People deserve to have the chance to restart. But if they can carry a grudge over. Then my grudge persists too
I met a mother and son who were playing together :) Lovely peoples, ima go hunt for them :)
You hate hcom3??? Bitch!
Added to chaining list for threatening out 13 year old players.
No lol, like i said, i have a certain respect for him. Completely unaware of his age. He doesn't like me
Lmao, add me, no complaints here, makes little difference, not like i just declared war on all multi users or anything like that.
I think you are obsessed with me.
I downvoted you because I didn't like the idea, and then you come and PM me telling me to "vocalize my reasoning" then you just block me. I didn't do it because I have some "personal grudge", its because I generally didn't like the idea. Stop taking everything so damn personally.
Shut up bitch you are a known troll, liar and a you make fake screenshots
Pathetic low life
I blocked ya, because i no longer wish to hear from you, nothing personal, i just read enough of what you say anyways. Not obsessed, but you do tend to pop up into my field of awareness quite often, and seem to have an opinion on many things i say and do. I did ask you to vocalize why you downvoted it. Because ideas are improved with negative criticism. Like said above, i have a certain respect for your intelligence, but i don't really want to talk with you more. You consistently attack my ideas, Very often say negative things to people just to get a rise. Not bothered, but i am going to go play over there now, We done ?
stay on topic u plebfuk
Peace
Ahahahah! I have a fan!
Awww, thanks man! :3. You seem like quite the player yourself! Good luck hosping me - I'm 95% dex, and follow constant flight alarms ;). Hell, hosp me 3x in a row, and I'll give ya 10 mil ;)
I'd have to say Chibs.
I can't wait until I get 2m total stats and can whoop his shitty 90% strength build and keep him in hospital 24/7.
**** Chibs.
I don't think i'm far off you in stats now :p But there are many other ways to compete.
Propaganda is a huge one, Public opinion matters lots :p That's likely where you'll beat me,
Maybe i should attack your rep instead... dun dun dun
Mentions: Triplicant [2037705]