I spent 33 racing points on my Honda Accord mainly on top speed and acceleration (a little on handling and braking) and I come 1st or 2nd in most races. I managed to save up 44 points for class C.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I spent 33 racing points on my Honda Accord mainly on top speed and acceleration (a little on handling and braking) and I come 1st or 2nd in most races. I managed to save up 44 points for class C.
Nice, have you read baldr's guide?
That's pretty close to what he would have you do. The goal is to spend as few points as possible in E through B and hit A with around 260 points.
Thanks, I was wondering what to invest in for class C. Looks like the Chevy is a good call.
Focus is a good all rounder. Chevy is great for some of the road courses.