Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Programmer Medal

Started by Yeret [1859926] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Yeret [1859926]
Finally, after months of spamming Stealth virus and going through many, many, many blue results, I managed to reach the final award. It was an easy one but an annoying one. The way I figure, it took 90,000 nerve to get the greens and I couldn't even fathom how much I lost to the blues. I must say, quite a relief to finally be done with it.
Also, as a bonus, at the 9,992 mark, my natural nerve bumped up from 45 to 50. A nice cherry on top I'd say.