Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing bug

Started by BigAidy [1981032] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

BigAidy [1981032]

So I put my car into a race and I logged on a couple hours later when the race was finished. When I went to go upgrade my car it said I have -30 upgrade points. Can someone please help me fix this.
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Weird.. I jumped up a bunch, I was on about 410-420 points, now I have 491 points.. it seems to have occurred after I got the following event 7 times..

You came 5th in the Docks race. Your best lap was 02:53:96. [View]
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Points were deducted automatically from everyone, who received more than they should because of a cron error.
Wiz [1669519]

I have minus racing points but I shouldn't. I had at least 2 before the DDOS attack. Won a few races and came 2nd in a few. I have a 7 events for the same race sure those points would be deducted instead of giving me minus 30?