Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WRONG RFC

Started by RasAlGhul [1448500] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
RasAlGhul [1448500]

Sometimes when I hit crimes/gym page I get this 'WRONG RFC' error on the top left of the web area. I'll take a screenshot when It happens again.



I have to refresh the page or click the gym/crime page again. It's not a huge bug but it is really irritating especially when playing on mobile. 



I am using Chrome on both my Mobile and Laptop.