Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Going through changes while playing Torn.

Started by SharpMid [1833276] on in General Discussion.

17 replies · 242 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
54
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
SharpMid [1833276]

Hello guys SharpMinds SharpMid here, also current leader of TMB.

Sometimes you just realise while playing Torn that something is wrong.. The TCT time keeps changing but deep inside time for me stands still.. People around you move around, make new deals but I've found myself sitting still.. Observing.. Losing track of what's right and wrong.. Losing track of my thoughts.. Whos friend or foe.. And even who I really am.

All these people is not ****ing me no.. Can't hold a conversation with noone but my friend DUDE.. He told me don't worry don't worry my time will be coming.. The bitches be coming, the money be coming...

[image: media.discordapp.net]

The only question i have is if I will be able to see it before I'm buried 6 feet deep. Since there's nothing in my chest why not just let me rest.. pause my breath.

[image: media.discordapp.net]

This is not the first time during my time in Torn I've went through changes. Right now I just feel like I want to say sorry to my closest friends for not being there.. Being selfish.. Haha I've been wrong and it's not the first time.

I don't think anyone on Torn can relate but have you ever sat back thinking "How sick am I?" I remove the feeling everyday by getting high (On Torn). Wake up thinking "Now what to do?" "Who are you?" Get the **** out of my house and get the **** out of my mental too.

Recently I created a thread asking people to analyze my old threads and the replies are.. Too good.. People on Torn knows the real me better than myself and that just made me sad.

I really miss some of the players that left us, Evil-Duck was and still IS a really really good friend and it sucks to not be able to read any new threads from him currently. I want to turn back time.. I want to go back 9-10 months back in time..

[image: media.discordapp.net]

One thing that everyone playing the game should agree on (Please discuss if you don't agree) is that the good part of the game is the community, without all the interaction with other players the game would suck ass. I think that everyone playing Torn has someone someone that keeps them there, keeps helping them enjoy the game.

Have you ever thought that you'd leave the game if you'd lose your friends?

Old Torn profile picture is back bois :)

[image: profileimages.torn.com]Ugly, worth less, empty, dead batteries, stunned #1, hated

Discussion topics:
  • Have you gone through changes while playing Torn if so how did you manage to still keep your gameplay at the top?
  • Have you lost / ever missed someone that you met on Torn like I'm missing my friend ED ?
  • Would you ever want your Torn account to get "rolled-back" in time?
  • Do you have someone that keeps you playing / keeps making you enjoy logging onto Torn?
Six double Six

No offense
DUDE [1028023]

I haven't gone through any changes 

But I changed TORN .. for the better 

I did it for my people, I did it for myself and I did it for ched 
KarmaCop [365532]

My Torn addiction/escapism depends little on the thoughts, feelings or 'friendships' with other people here.

People come,  people go, but one thing is certain......Torn remains.

(cue all the ironic down-time jokes) [:cool:]
Tadd [595049]

I'm still waiting for puberty kick in so I can go through some changes. I'm still a cute Caterpie and I want to evolve and become a beautiful Butterfree! Thanks Obama! ^o^
shak [1592807]

Cry for help or misguided cry for content. This is worse than what Dude does its just wrapped in a sorry excuse for wtf.