I have nine jackets in my inventory, i have one equipped but the other nine are still stacked with it, making all nine jackets considered equipped.
Equipped jacket bug
Started by FlavorTown [2139243] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I have nine jackets in my inventory, i have one equipped but the other nine are still stacked with it, making all nine jackets considered equipped.
Thats with all the equippable clothing items.. Masks, gloves, any clothing..
Have to unequip to sell the extra
I think we may be able to separate equipped clothing items from non-equipped, like we do with weapons / armour.
For me it works if I go to the clothes-specific tab and not the "all"-tab.
I can add any extra jackets to the bazaar even though I am wearing one of them.
Please use the older, confirmed report here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16028401&b=0&a=0
Add your details to the above, I will be closing this duplicate report. Thank you.
Mentions: Equipped All Clothing Items