Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission deadlines

Started by Dreycon [2140585] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Dreycon [2140585]

I tried to optimize my energy usage by aligning duke's missions with my faction chaining. Lo and behold, the mission timed out and called it a failures. How long do you have to complete each mission? 
Stewie [1494547]

You have 3 days.

However, I believe there are some missions (the one's that unlock a new difficulty tier) allow for 7 days. I know that was the case for one of my missions that unlocked a new difficulty tier.

Note: even if you complete all the tasks; the timer is still active and mission can still time out.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

Keep in mind, the timer doesn't start until you accept the mission.  I have one waiting right now that would be good to use while we are chaining.  If I don't accept it, and I don't decline it, I can keep it around forever.

You can only have 3 waiting to be accepted, and if you already have 3, then it won't give you any new ones.  But in theory, I could have two that I'm saving, and every day I"d get a new mission, as long as I always accept (and complete) that one within one day, or decline it.


fuad [2088400]

if you want to align the missions for chaining, read the mission and make sure its about attacking, and then dont accept it till the chaining start