Does anyone here play, either just Civilization VI, or the Rise and Fall expansion? Also, would anyone be interested in perhaps playing a multiplayer game if so?
Civilization VI
Started by Joann_Pierce [2125923] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Does anyone here play, either just Civilization VI, or the Rise and Fall expansion? Also, would anyone be interested in perhaps playing a multiplayer game if so?
nice game
Whose your favorite Civilization to play as? I prefer Cathrine de Medici in the plan, and I don't have a favorite so far for Rise and Fall
I Have it and the rise and fall expansion. Although I would say Two and four were my favourite. four with the beyond the sword expansion. Vi I find better than V.
I have never played a multiplayer game. Although would not take a lot of time?
I would not mind trying but I do not know if I have the time at the moment.
I usually play Japan. Although on the Rise and fall I found Poundmaker of the Cree has a lot of advantages.
I switched because I was wanting to do a game of Earth from real life start locations or original start locations or whatever that mode is called. Where Japan is so disadvantaged in that.. So I picked all other locations that were not in North or South America. So I would have all that area free before others came about.
It's True Start Earth. Though, if you want the same conditions of earth, without having the disanvanteges of a bad starting position, just put in Earth. It gives the Earth conditions the same as True Start Earth, but you start in a random spot.
It really depends on the players, and the turn timer. No turn timer typically takes a while, and the standered one has the same amount of time per turn. For that reason I prefer the dynamic turn timer, which gives you more time depending on the complexity(Ie, amount of units, city numbers, and the era).
Would you like to play a 3v3 game maybe, sometime? We could ally against either the AI's or other players, depending on your preference.
I have it, but I don't have it downloaded since It uses red-shell.
I have the base game, didn't get the expansion (not yet at least) . I do enjoy the game and have played it for a while, but when i want to play something of the sort and have to pick, i usually pick Europa Universallis IV to play instead.
Still i'm all in for getting ass kicked in a multiplayer game.
Would you like to play a game then, sometime? We could figure out a good time
I haven't played Civ 6 in awhile, but I must say I kinda miss playing it and then keep telling myself just one more turn before sleeping over and over till the sun come up, ah those sleepless nights.
if I ever get the chance on re-downloading it again.
I'd would probably like to play a game or two.
Who did you like to play as? Roosevelt, Saladin, Moctezuma, Pedro, etc.?
Hmm well it depends on my mood and playstyle, but generally I pinball between Gorgo, Tomyris, Cleo and Medici.
And occasionally I'd use another civ just to keep things fresh, usually Japan, cause well samurais
Edit: whoops didn't quote
What's your favorite victoire then? Cultural, Scientific, domination, faith, score? Cause Medici, and Cleo, I think are culture suited, whereas Tomaris and Georgo are domination. Can't remeber Japan off the top of my head.
I guess overall domination, even when I'm using Cleo and Medici, nothing like conquest and world domination.
But in general I try to play to a leader's strengths or weaknesses if I feel particularly masochistic or if I need a challenge.
Now I haven't played Civ 6 as much as did the previous entries so my recollection isn't perfect and I might be wrong but I remember that Japan was a good early game dominator do to the samurais and passive bonuses they have
Yeah, it seems like a lot are good in early game, but less are good in late game in my opinion.
Just got a war declared against me by Genghis Khan in Rise and Fall. I am playing Korea, which probably has nothing to do with it. I did refuse to trade a great work of writing with him, so that might have something to do with it. Most likely, though, he's just a dick.
True, true most have good early game unit benefits. Which makes a good early start and domination victory appealing, but as it enters to late game it really depends how well one did earlier on.
I actually just started playing Civ- I think once i learn a bit more I'd be interested in MP
Are you playing rise & fall?
Civilization 6 is just horrible. There are some elements to it which make it really cool but the stupid AI, and the lack of fixes of simple things by the developer make it a total waste of money and time. IMO worst Civ of them all...
My CIV ranks (based on what you could do with them when released....)
Civ 2
Civ 5
Civ
Civ 4
Civ 3
Civ 6