Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Equiping Ammo

Started by CraftyCat [2153161] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
CraftyCat [2153161]

Hey, I'm new here. I bought a Glock for the George's tutorial thing, and I purchased the ammo he wanted me to get. However, when I enter combat, it says I have no ammo for my Glock. Help please!
Wiber [2065939]

If you go into items at the top of the page you will find an icon called 'ammo locker' where you can buy ammo. It looks like an ammunition box. 

try this link - AmmoPool
CraftyCat [2153161]

Yeah I just checked, I bought the wrong one, even though George told me to buy that one. But I can't seem to find 9mm Parabel Ammo in the locker.