Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

5000 Days Old!

Started by CertaCito [239] on in Achievements.

30 replies · 388 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

CertaCito [239]

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

Signed up on day 2.

If only I didn't quit for over 8 years I'd be up there with the big hitters. Quitters never win.

Long story cut short. Rock had the most stats, I challenged myself to take top position. Finally had the most stats, got bored and quit shortly before drugs came out

I came back in 2016 with 16m total stats and have been ever present since.