Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Addiction level

Started by AlwaysALegend [2139661] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
AlwaysALegend [2139661]

I've recently noticed some slight/abnormal changes in my addiction level.

I have been taking drugs since day one till now and of course, I do monitor my drug level.

My addiction level hasn't been rising higher than 1% after 6 attempted of drug usage successfully. ( No overdosing) 

Usually, when I take more than 3 or 4 drugs successfully or unsuccessfully, my addiction will be 2 to 3%. 

Question: Does overdose affect more on addiction level for drugs? Or it's just simply I'm kind of too used to the drug that they decided not to penalise me for the addiction level?  
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

You have been 7 days in your present faction, I assume that your previous faction didn't have the same faction specials. Toleration can reduce drug addiction gain by up to 50%. Also, the number shown on the brain icon does not equal addiction, addiction begins as soon as you take any drug except opium.
Kayla [2031661]

Yep. Haka has the Toleration tree active and fully upgraded which reduces your drug addiction gain by 50%. It should also be noted that from 0 addiction, going from no icon to -1% takes longer than going from -1% to -2%, because that icon doesn't technically show your addiction, it shows your stat reduction coming from you addiction, and it takes a little while before your addiction affects your stats.