Wonder if there is a merit for participating. Seems like they give those everywhere these days. If I get mauled by a Tiger, would be nice if there was a merit for that..
Tiger Day
Started by Eagle_Eye [1461511] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 2 likes ·
The targets name will be highlighted chief
Mentioned in this thread
Trotsky [243931] ×1 JustJanet [911066] ×1 Kapten_Klitoris [1873683] ×1 Tyrion [1967379] ×1
Wonder if there is a merit for participating. Seems like they give those everywhere these days. If I get mauled by a Tiger, would be nice if there was a merit for that..
Obviously not.
Well you're a shit hunter if you get mauled by a tiger. Should be the other way around.
Guess you aren't hitting 100 hunting skill any time soon with those skills :p
PS: Use this day wisely people. I jumped from 13 to 37 hunting skill just now by burning 1k energy as the day started. Well worth the energy if you're looking to get the hunting merits at all.
are you the big c you dont know that now **** off before STAFF EDIT - discrimination feeds you to a tiger
I only burned 625 on hunting, but I jumped from 38 to 45 so I’m happy. :) I also got my safari mission completed so yay for multi tasking!
it worth to stay in africa and hunt or return take xanax and fly back?
If you stay, in 7 hours you’ll get roughly 210E as a donator.
If you return, you’ll get back in torn with about 105-110E, pop a xanax to get to 355-360E and fly back to SA.
Better to return and take a xanax.
I predict alot of mugging in SA today
Lions and tigers and muggers... Oh my!!
So I was under the impression that tigers would be available to hunt by everyone? I just dumped 750e and was only getting the usual giraffes and cheetahs on advanced. Went from 50 to 57 this go around, made ~300k...
I used 1000e and got a tiger every so often. Guess it was between 10 and 20. My skill went from 89.79 to 91.16 over the course of doing them.
To think that gain would have required using 5000e on any other day before today.
1050 energy spent, gains were between 0.077 and 0.069. So I got around 7.6 into my skill. 71.03 is now, only 4 more for new merit. 26 million spent on 2 BCT, might buy another one and fly one more time, because extra merit is always cool.
EDIT: Your hunting skill is 75.4789 / 100
1710 energy spent. I am satisfied with results. Another day and another merit in my pocket.
Wait what's this? I'm travling to Africa at the moment, & can't read any news reports or anything. Been travling for 3hours+ and land soon, if I get mauled of a tiger I swear to go I'll cry, as 15hours is a long time! Plus the other 3hours to travel back, that's 21hours of time wasted! :( I hope I last, only cane Africa for a mission to attack someone and come back, traveled there yesterday but forgot the targets name.. :facepalm:
Tiger? no...
It's all about the Leo's right now.
If I wasn't stacked to chain soon, I'd definately fly to SA and make use of todays extra hunting skill gains.
Painfully, I also have a mission target in SA atm even...
...I missed the post in the Community Events that said this was happening...
The targets name will be highlighted chief
There was actually announcement in the patch list and newspaper article as well.
Patch list - https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16053483&b=0&a=0
Article - https://www.torn.com/newspaper.php#/articles/833
Mentions: Patch list #53 : 24/07/2018
I spent 2000e and jumped from 98.01 to 99.2 which doesn't sound like much to some people but trust me, you'll understand how good this is when you get up there.
I spent almost no E and advanced barely thanks to a Klit that is also an ass.