Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Withdraw Blood Bug

Started by Akihito [2143524] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Akihito [2143524]

Hi, I found a possible bug in this game. It happened to me three times.

So when my medical cooldown gets 23:00:00 or something like that, I can still withdraw blood according to game. But whenever I try withdraw blood and it exceeds 24:00:00, the game does not give me my blood bag. But my medical cooldown goes 26:00:00. (I had enough life for withdraw blood).

I tried this on Firefox twice on my PC

and tried this on my iPhone once (Safari)

I didn't get a screenshot so I am really sorry about that

 

EDIT: I tried to refresh the page but it still didn't work
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Hmm I've tried to replicate this, but I cannot find a problem. I used an empty blood-bag at 23:00:00 and it worked correctly (empty blood bag gone, filled blood bag given) and I now have a cooldown of 27:00:00.
Akihito [2143524]

I will try it again when I am back from travel. Maybe I was doing something wrong I don't know. I thank all of you for your time. I will edit this message after I try it again to write the result
Akihito [2143524]

Hi, so I tried again on my phone and I discover something. I withdraw blood four times and life goes 675 to 1, and my medical cooldown goes 06:00:00 to 21:00:00 (around that). So I refreshed page and I only get one blood bag? I think the problem is you have to refresh everytime you withdraw blood. 
Akihito [2143524]

But it didn't on my iPhone (safari). And to be certain I tried this right now again on my PC. The blood bag didn't come when I withdraw blood. I clicked too (cooldown goes 18 to 24 and life decreases two times) but after I refresh I only get one. I already lost a lot for testing this bug.