Addme to ur faction if u are needing a new help.. I found this game interesting nd I'm eventually gonna be an asset
New
Started by Imjoshson [2144884] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JS_REP [1033180]
· 26 likes ·
Reach out to MnC. Their minimum stat requirements for new recruits has dropped considerably so you might have a shot at getting in. You will learn a lot there like not fighting your own wars and etc GL on Torn
Addme to ur faction if u are needing a new help.. I found this game interesting nd I'm eventually gonna be an asset
Reach out to MnC. Their minimum stat requirements for new recruits has dropped considerably so you might have a shot at getting in. You will learn a lot there like not fighting your own wars and etc
GL on Torn
Thanks
So, what are you trying to say, exactly ?
It’s all good MeanMike. I’ve got nothing but respect for MnC’s new recruitment strategy. Hope they continue with it.
I can't wait for the TRT vs MnC war in the future, MnC might win it with there new recruitment strategie