Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Scripts

Started by xQueenVx [472589] on in Tools & Userscripts.

7 replies · 725 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
xQueenVx [472589]

So i'm looking for scripts to help manage my faction/s, I know there are scripts out there, but nobody wants to share lol

So what scripts should/could I be using ???

Also looking for a good bot/script to really help out with chaining. Although I do have a lead on one of those I want to know what alternatives there are

Many Thanks in advance for assistance with this :)
xQueenVx [472589]

A simple script showing faction donations would be good (I know I can get that info elsewhere but on the faction page itself would be awesome)

Chain targets storage with a plugin to the api to check their status I know exists in other scripts/bots .. but I would prefer just that functionality alone rather than a whole bot to go with it.
xQueenVx [472589]

No automation ... I don't want anything making the decisions, just giving us the info to make the decisions ourselves.

Although i've heard rumours of such bots making decisions for factions during chains ... of course it may just be rumours :)
saeed [1826888]

I sell Discord bots, but the chain bot isn't currently available. (i.e. haven't worked on it in ages cause i'm on vacation)

I also sell a Torn chat to Discord script; but it has a few caveats. Factions can be added in to this as well as global/trade.

The main Discord bot features mostly fun stuff, like lotteries and funny commands such as cuddling, but also has useful features such as revive/bust/spy requesting, listing each user in Discord who hasn't added their ID, and more.

 

Yep, looks like an advertisement - kind of is. that's my money making method in torn, plz no roast.

 

If you're interested in those or something else that you think would be cool for me to make, feel free to mail me :)