I'm looking for a professional logo out of the game for my mother in law, If you can make logos at a high quality and unique I would like to here a quote and a few examples of your work. All quotes need to be in real money either USD or GBP. The reason I am posting in here is some of the quotes online are ridiculous, so maybe someone on here could help me out.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
I'm looking for a professional logo out of the game for my mother in law, If you can make logos at a high quality and unique I would like to here a quote and a few examples of your work. All quotes need to be in real money either USD or GBP. The reason I am posting in here is some of the quotes online are ridiculous, so maybe someone on here could help me out.
You can go on Fiver and get decent work for as little as 5 dollars
You can go on Fiver and get decent work for as little as 5 dollars
Edit: Shitty internet double posted, sorry about that :/
what type of LOGO you looking for can you plz provide specifications?
pm me, I'll send you some previous work.
Pretty sure this is against the rules
Why is it against the rules?
If your paying torn money for services out the game then its illegal
All quotes need to be in real money either USD or GBP.
Pretty sure I stated real money