In the current system, you first complete the Bachelor of Military Arts and Science, allowing you to gain weapon experience for individual weapons. To gain this experience, all you need to do is to land hits on people during attacks, taking about (1000?) hits to maximize a weapon's experience. Once it's maxed, you then gain +25% damage and accuracy with that weapon.
I'd propose the following:
- instead of only 1 experience bar, we'd have 3 experience bars
- for +20% accuracy, we'd need to only land a certain ammount hits, same way as it works now
- for +20% damage, we'd need to do a certain ammount of damage with that weapon
- for +5% crit chance, we'd need to complete 100 or so finishing hits with that weapon
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'm not very good with image edditing, but I'd also like a little icon in front/ behind each line to show what they mean. The icon would be gray by default, blue once the education is completed, and finally green once you fully unlocked it. The icons could be similar to the ones from faction aggression perks:
[image: image.prntscr.com] [image: image.prntscr.com] [image: image.prntscr.com]