Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Text Problem

Started by The_Pirate_King [2018680] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
The_Pirate_King [2018680]

I cant chat on global or trade or pm messages. I can see the texts going through but I cant chat, and those 2 blue buttons are still loading (near the bottom right corner of the screen) and its almost been a whole day...
The_Pirate_King [2018680]

aye, I used a phone and used another laptop and both dont let me send texts anywhere on global or trade or pms, i type in the text and click enter and no texts are outputted...yo-ho, yo-ho... idk if its just my account but i see the chats going fine on trade and global so idk wts happen tbh
Rosie05 [2124387]

Only time something similar happened to me was when I think I timed out, as in I was no longer logged in but the page hadn’t been refreshed so the chats was still displaying. Least that’s the conclusion I was as shortly after experiencing the same issue I was logged out. 

 

Though that hat said you must be logged in with posting on forums. Is it still happening now ? 
RatedR [72498]

so, just to make sure, you tried chatting on both your mobile phone and on a browser from a computer? can you specify what browsers you have used, please?
JustSomeone [1713015]

Hey man that happens to me too when my internet is slow  try chatting on different device and with different internet  also make sure to not have chat list openned i mean that simbol with 2 heads dont open it just clear chache delete all your chats from that list if it loads if it doesnt then just close it and clear cache again and try to open someones profile and only have that chat tab openned not even minimized i know i dont know how to explain i can try to explain better if u want