Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot open people tab

Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

65 replies · 553 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
66
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
51 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

someotheradmin [1748048] ×1

Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

For several days now I've not been able to open the people tab, I thought there was already a specific bug report on this but couldn't find one at first glance.

I can use the chats just fine, just not the people tab.
Xiphias [187717]

It works if I refresh the page, but breaks/loops for me as well if I change the tabs 2 or more times in the people chat window.
BraveKath [1815519]

Could we please get an update from Ched or a Developer?  It's been broken for about a week.  I kept thinking it would be resolved.  Makes running a faction an added challenge.   The wheel goes round and round and never stops.  I'm on a laptop using Chrome (not an apple/mac product).

[image: i.gyazo.com]  

 
CrookedPaper [1832759]

Windows 10 

Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) 

 

I've found that if I close the People Tab, Refresh the Page, then open the People tab that Recent, Friends, Company, and Blocked all work whenever I click on them. It's only when I click on Faction that nothing works and I get the forever Spinning Circle even when I click on the previous ones that did work.

 

[image: profileimages.torn.com]