Still an issue for me.
Cannot open people tab
Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Still an issue for me.
Still an issue for me. Just wanted to add that it's broken on both pc and android chrome and on the torn app, all updated to the most recent versions. I have tried refreshing and closing my pages as well as clearing the cache and nothing has helped.
Thanks :)
same....
same
Still waiting on an update, I see. Sigh.
This is the staff assigned to this -- https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1748048#/
- can someone tell him please, or reassign this to someone else who will do something, or at least say something about the problem and what Dev's are trying to fix in the programming. Perhaps this Dev can't figure out the solution, then wouldn't it do to switch the assignment. Folks have been respectful. I look up this particular page and everyone is a subscriber, thus committed to the game's well being, though regardless we are all entitled to some information.
Respectfully, Kath
Mentions: someotheradmin [1748048]
i cannot open people tab too
the people tab just keeps spinning for me too
on chrome, firefox and android tried them all
im using the official torn app on my phone, nothing shows up, it just the circle loop on all tabs, people, recent, faction, company and ignore, been like that for a week
Same.
Still an issue for me as well.
Same here
I have the same issue as everyone else here.
Bump
This person is assigned to so many different threads regarding this issue. Can't believe not ONE single update. Is this what I really pay for?
Broken for me to for the past few days going on a week for mobile and pc ugh i need those tabs
Same issue here, I haven't been able to access it for 4 days.
Jumping on board with this. People tab has been forever-loading for a few days now. Freezes my chat boxes if i open, so i have to reload page. Using Chrome and tablet app.
This is the same for me as well and has been for about a week. Could we please get an update for this?
Same here. Can't open any tabs, this also freezes other chat boxes, they won't work unless I refresh the page and don't open the People tab