Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Left job in error

Started by soulseeker999 [2158683] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
soulseeker999 [2158683]

Hi 

 

I have left my 1st job in error thinking I could change to Army or something.  Is there any way I can get my job back as I have low stats?
Celica [1962961]

What job were you in before you decided to leave? If it's a company owned by a player, just pm them.

If it's a different city job, you can go back at any time, but I'm not sure if there's a cooldown before you can go for a interview for the same job.
Father [2131687]

For city job, u can apply for the same job next day, if you didn't infuriate your interviewer. If you infuriate the interviewer, then you have to wait for 4 days.