Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke's Hammer

Started by Ted_Lasso [2014039] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

431604 [431604] ×1

Ted_Lasso [2014039]

Context:

 

I have two missions on the go.  :

 

1.
Hammer TimeExpert
You notice all that construction stuff down the street? They're fixing up that building into something, I don't know what. But here's what I do know. There's somebody in management on that project who borrowed a ton from me a while back. And it's still borrowed, and I want it back. She doesn't answer when I call, and I don't know where to lay hands on her. 

So that's your job: find out where she is and impress upon her how important it is I get my money back. Impress it on her with a hammer--no other weapons. And be sure to leave a nice lump she can show to her friends. 
  •  Defeat 431604 using only a hammer.
2.  
A Thor LoserExpert
I bought a new hammer IamoR, check it out. Pretty sweet huh? It's not for building or nothin' I just like having something hard and heavy in my hand to whack people with. Makes a fight more personal you know what I mean? 

Thing is when I asked the store manager if she knew whether it was good for smashing legs, better for busting heads, or more space- siffically designed for cracking someone's elbow open, the broad just started crying and gave me her purse, and before I could say anythin' else she ran out into traffic and got hit by a bus. Poor woman. I dunno what came over her. Well, apart from the bus obviously. 

So yeah, I need to know what this hammer is good for. Is it a head hammering hammer, a leg hammering hammer, or a chest hammering hammer. Hit someone everywhere with it, and wherever feels nicest, that's where I'll use it. 
  •  Use Duke's Hammer to hit 14 different body parts during attacks (4/14)
Issue:  I used Duke's hammer to defeat my target but the mission was not accomplished.  I think it should have been given the fact that I used a hammer.  The fact that this hammer doesn't belong to me should be of no importance.  I left a nice lump as requested.

 

 

Please advise,

 

IamoR

 




Mentions: 431604 [431604]