Yesterday morning i bout around 8million in xanax, when i went to use one they werent in my inventory, i bought them from a bazaar and dont remember the name of the owner but the money is definitely gone from my account and the xanax is nowhere to be found. I bought some more just now and those worked fine, but the other 9 i bought still havent appeared
Items never delivered?
Started by Stallion [512463] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Triplicant [2037705]
· 4 likes ·
I wonder how often Xanax / Vico switchers, especially Zachjuv, looks at these posts and giggle. - Aids [952386]
· 3 likes ·
I don't do the vicodin xanax switch and I'm still giggling lmao - Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
· 2 likes ·
A lot of people list Vicodin in their bazaar at the same price of Xanax in hopes that people don't notice and buy Vicodin by accident. That's probably what happened to you.
Yesterday morning i bout around 8million in xanax, when i went to use one they werent in my inventory, i bought them from a bazaar and dont remember the name of the owner but the money is definitely gone from my account and the xanax is nowhere to be found. I bought some more just now and those worked fine, but the other 9 i bought still havent appeared
A lot of people list Vicodin in their bazaar at the same price of Xanax in hopes that people don't notice and buy Vicodin by accident.
That's probably what happened to you.
I wonder how often Xanax / Vico switchers, especially Zachjuv, looks at these posts and giggle.
I suspect a lot. The only way to fix this issue is to shun them.
But sadly many factions harbor them and even encourage them, even 'big' massive factions.
They arent 'big' in my eyes.
There are some factions i could never join because of this issue, it just wouldnt feel right to me.
Im not saying i am a goody two shoes, far from it i would describe myself as chaotic good.
But tactics like this are just not right, i suspect a lot of people who fall for it are little players who cant afford to fall for it.
I don't do the vicodin xanax switch and I'm still giggling lmao
Yes I have fallen for this same trick. I won't buy from that seller any longer. NBD to him most probs.
edit:
Hoch disliked your post
Items never delivered?
lol wtf?
Mentions: Items never delivered?
another one
Is it a dirty tactic? Well I wont get into that..
Is it your responsibility to pay attention and buy the right thing? Id have to say yes.. i have yet to fall for this, and i drink and torn a lot. ??
you bought vico:
26628244 512463 2015134 Vicodin 9 $847,990 24/08/18 14:37