Which one are you when you search the city a nodder that searches up and down, or a shaker that searches from side to side?
Nodder or Shaker?
Started by Marti [2135807] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 48
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Collete [1389080]
· 16 likes ·
please god kill me now
Which one are you when you search the city a nodder that searches up and down, or a shaker that searches from side to side?
please god kill me now
I open the city then look around the map without moving it at all.
Neither I use cityfinder
I am here
You are here
And we are altogether
See how they run like pigs from the gun
I'm crying
Yellow matter custard dripping from a dead dogs eye
Stupid bloody Tuesday man you let your face grow long
I am the Eggman
They are the Eggman
I AM THE WALRUS!
Goo goo go chooo
Goo goo goo chooo
I'm a nodder I am the shaker I am he of the square pants maaaaan I'm happy to look around the city waiting for the rain to come.
[image: i.gifer.com]
And now for something completely different.
Aint nodder slang for condom
This doesn't seem very effective... Unless you like getting a seizure of course...
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Nodder- someone about to pass out from too much heroine.
Shaker- Someone who has ingested way too much meth/crack
^^^^ my instantaneous thoughts when I saw the title
THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTIES.
.
is that a Tornquake?
Does Michael J Fox fall under "a bit of both?"
Torn city?
I'm a 'blank starer'.
As in, finding what you can see with your eyes shut...
I shake my head when I read the forums quite often.
Well... bonus points for originality, I guess.