Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

no dont

Started by Someone_2 [2161844] on in Attacking.

18 replies · 313 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
18
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Flak [2091491] ×1 Someone_2 [2161844] ×1

MACHINE-ERROR [2149902]

The time & effort you used in making this thread would have been better spent on building your stats so eventually you can skull**** your enemies yourself. 
Rosie05 [2124387]

I don’t drink anymore after last nights session. Hungover is too bad. Instead I need an energy drink. Can you substitute 10 beers for 10 energy cans and I’ll have him in hospital for a day. ?
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor

Because I'm happy! Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof. Because I'm happy! Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth. Because I'm happy! Clap along if you know what happiness is to you. Because I'm happy! Clap along if that's what you wanna do. (couldn't resist)

On topic: most of the people here can't attack that target for another 9 days even if we wanted to. They're protected by new player protection making them (and you) invulnerable to anyone older than 14 days.
manic [1554958]

Is this the going rate for a pissy bitch fight?

Nah... I'll leave it to the multis in TuRTleheads to sort out.