i got taken down while initiating an attack, i got a red message telling me that. now im out of hospital and i still get that message. logged out and back in, still get the message, tried chrome, still get the message: https://postimg.cc/image/6a5qwse19/ win7/firefox
Bug while initiating an attack
Started by gagaronpiu [2098748] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
i got taken down while initiating an attack, i got a red message telling me that. now im out of hospital and i still get that message. logged out and back in, still get the message, tried chrome, still get the message: https://postimg.cc/image/6a5qwse19/ win7/firefox
Please press "continue" (issue with model will be fixed tomorrow)
Why didn't you fix it when it was reported...now it's affected me too. Waiting a day to fix something half of Torn is involved in is just laziness. Already medded out of hospital 3 times to attack people to get the same bloody red message. Your 'continue' button does jack. I'd med out again but I'm sure I'll get the same stupid problem because the issue wasn't fixed when it should've been (and yes, I understand you've probably got your hands full but seeing as it's a whole model, I'm sure this is a bit important). Here's some more screenshots so that you might make an effort to fix it now... https://imgur.com/a/OK0py67