Hi
We would like to make competitions in our faction, with rewards scaling based on how active people have been in territorial wars. Detailed info can be found on the faction news page in the war report, but I have not been able to locate this data anywhere in the API. Please consider adding war report info to the API, in particular the points, joins and clears of each participating player.
That would be a splendid addition!
You have war report fot that, its available at end of war
Yes, and I would like to access that report through the API so I don't have to input the numbers manually.
I too would love this added, but until then you can export the table as CSV using my Chrome Extension:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16053724&b=0&a=0There's also a link to my site to combine two chains into one report.
Mentions:
Torn Data || Personal Stats [Chrome Extension]