Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination Filter

Started by Heasleys4hemp [1468764] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.

3 replies · 339 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Heasleys4hemp [1468764] Committee Committee

Hello.

I made a script that removes players who are in the hospital/travelling/federal from the list on the elimination page.

It loads very quickly. I tested it on less than 1MB internet.

[image: i.imgur.com]

I know there is a script out there already that does this, but it took 3-5 seconds to load for me.

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Download: https://github.com/Heasleys4hemp/CompetitionFilter/raw/master/CompetitionFilter.user.js

 

Edit: I just noticed Mauk made an even better script that does this already plus more, but I'll leave this up anyway.
Heasleys4hemp [1468764] Committee Committee

Check out Mauk's script for that, I just noticed he made a script that does exactly that :P

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16060330&b=0&a=0