I just refilled my nerve as I do daily, when I did it only refilled it to 68/92 same thing happened yesterday also. As im doing 12 nerve crimes I think when I refilled the game ran back to back 12 nerve crimes without me doing anything. Can you check please
according to your logs it refilled to 92, and then you did 7 GTA's leaving you with 8 nerve: 2168849623 1608058 2018-09-14 06:03:02 Nerve 20 8 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=&crime=parkedcar 2168849617 1608058 2018-09-14 06:03:02 Nerve 32 20 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=&crime=parkedcar 2168849609 1608058 2018-09-14 06:03:01 Nerve 44 32 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=&crime=parkedcar 2168849599 1608058 2018-09-14 06:03:00 Nerve 56 44 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=&crime=parkedcar 2168849576 1608058 2018-09-14 06:02:59 Nerve 68 56 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=&crime=parkedcar 2168849483 1608058 2018-09-14 06:02:51 Nerve 80 68 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=12&crime=parkedcar 2168849482 1608058 2018-09-14 06:02:51 Nerve 92 80 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=&crime=parkedcar 2168849463 1608058 2018-09-14 06:02:50 Nerve 0 92 92 /points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=nerverefill2&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7 i see no issue here?
You don’t? I see at 06:02:50 I refilled to 92 then at 06:02:51 I managed to click crimes - gta - Parker car twice in 1 second? Some added info, I’m on mobile using safari when it happened. So no quick links using scripts
i assumed you just speed-clicked. what browser, browser, platform and addons/scripts are you using?
None. Mobile iOS safari
passing up to be looked into
Happened again today
Same issue here. Has happened a few times latwlt
This is happening to me as well. I don’t think I have any new information to contribute, but I do think it’s specifically an issue with Safari on iPhones. I can try using a different mobile browser for a few days to see if it persists though?
Xepa4ep [1720900] Admin
Staff
28 Sep 2018, 16:02 TCT · #10
I see refill in Friday, 14 September 2018 ?., 6:02:50 and two crimes 1 second later
yeah happens on my phone. doesn't happen on my laptop
Could be similar to the issue with certain IPhones auto training the last stat you trained when visiting the gym, this was several months ago I think.