Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No Improvement

Started by The_Bamboozler [2026089] on in Company Discussion.

2 replies · 140 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

The_Bamboozler [2026089]

This isn't about stars, I'm pretty familiar with those. I own a 1* AN and for the last week or so I've a plateau. Daily customers and profits stay about the same. I've got a hefty ad budget (that I just cut before writing this so I'm hemorrhaging less money), adjusting pricing well below RRP, etc. But nothing is moving. Any advice?
deezy2eezy [2135522]

How are your employees? If they are inactive they lose more effectiveness so if this is just happened this week and with in active employees that could explain things even though they are gaining stats being inactive for over 3 to 5 days hurts