Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve used on first crimes page?

Started by evanarmagast [512496] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
evanarmagast [512496]

I’m sure it’s something where it tries to repeat the last crime I committed as soon as I enter the page, like a request was pending or something? Just 5 minutes prior, I saw I had enough nerve to commit a GTA, but as soon as I clicked crimes, the nerve was gone. I checked to see if I had another car in my inventory, but I didn’t, so I don’t know if I just didn’t succeed at the crime or the nerve just disappeared. Either way, it shouldn’t be recommitting a previous crime that I hadn't clicked.

I’m using Safari on my iPhone.