I recruited my husband 1 day after I found Torn and he isn't on my list. Am I able to have him added? His user is Science [2130068]
Recruited Player
Started by Opia [2129458] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I recruited my husband 1 day after I found Torn and he isn't on my list. Am I able to have him added? His user is Science [2130068]
got advice to post here and confirm, and I do confirm.
the referral has been added, but please note that due to him already being level 38, you will not receive any of the previous rewards (for achieving level 10, 20 and 30).