Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock splitting

Started by Beejesus [1818867] on in Stock Market.

7 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Beejesus [1818867]

If I buy stock and receive benifit from it do I get double benifit if I own double the amount, ie if I get 10% reduction in programming does it become 20%if I have double and so on I have looked through but can't find anything on this 
Kloozy [2121247]

Honestly, I've never checked it. But I've seen it mentioned several times that you cant get more than one BB perk per stock. So I'm sure that's true
Beejesus [1818867]

I just typed it into the search and looked through what came up maybe I should read every article until I find it lol if I do I shall get back with link so others can know too