Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wheel of Awesome

Started by Levy [728050] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 181 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
The_Pirate_King [2018680]

thats the only way to defeat Leslie.. and it's more like a defeat to Leslie if you can manage to get it in less than 500 spins, yo ho ho!... tho the wheel sometimes speeds up sooo fast to at the last moment of its spin or slows down in an exaggerating way, and the PI changes to the tokens... sooooo annoying lol, but yarrr a pirate's life ferrr me matey
Sarah_W [2000475]

I won one. Kinda stopped spinning after that because I made a lot of profit on it. Strangely never won a donator pack though
Gunsmith [2155255]

I've won two DP's but nothing better. Still I've made like 70 mill profit from relatively few spins (don't know how many, total guess: ~15)