Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unable to Program Virus

Started by LadyTryHard [2011382] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Asator [1577937]

maybe a dumb question, but have you actually tried clicking it, and if so, what happens? It has that message of what course is required whether you meet the criteria or not.
LadyTryHard [2011382]

Wow... I feel like an *******. I clicked it and it worked. It's been a while since I have done viruses and I was looking for an activate button. My bad.... I'm a dumb.