Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FOUND TY

Started by Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor on in Attacking.

49 replies · 1.2k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
50
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

from-Amsterdam [556581] ×1

Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
seller found


-


I am on mobile a lot due to school, so it is far easier for me to keep track of all escapes if you MAIL me, as checking pages upon pages of events is pretty slow on mobile.

If I have missed any payment at any point, also MAIL ME about it so that I can pay you, I can be slower on mobile.
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

You sent $1,500,000 to Krepta377.

You sent $1,800,000 to yeeberic.

You sent $1,500,000 to qofl911.

You sent $1,200,000 to Ajwad.

You sent $1,200,000 to ace6488.

You sent $300,000 to BingMao.

You sent $300,000 to RiledUpRamseys.

You sent $4,200,000 to B338.

You sent $2,100,000 to cowardisland.

You sent $2,100,000 to mianfei999.

You sent $600,000 to 21KhanMaster.

You sent $300,000 to rohansucksmedry.

You sent $1,800,000 to mcQ5015.

You sent $1,200,000 to Gunrun.

You sent $7,200,000 to Blake.

You sent $300,000 to Micachu.

You sent $600,000 to Modified_Human.

You sent $300,000 to Neobyte.

You sent $4,800,000 to MissPumpkin.

You sent $1,200,000 to chilliflakes.

You sent $900,000 to Exola2015.

All overnight losses should be paid for now, MAIL ME IF I MISSED ANY.

You sent $1,200,000 to Modified_Human.

You sent $6,900,000 to Slick_Rick.

You sent $4,200,000 to xbusiness.

You sent $4,200,000 to xbusiness.

You sent $6,300,000 to koron.

You sent $1,800,000 to mcQ5015.
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

Went over 2,500 so going to aim for 3,000 total defends won for now. 

MAIL ME IF I MISSED ANY PREVIOUS PAYMENTS, PLEASE.