Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Beer?

Started by Boomhauer [2147272] on in General Non-related.

32 replies · 135 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Boomhauer [2147272]

What types of beer do you all enjoy? I prefer a good ale but sometimes I'll change it up and grab me a porter or a lager.
Taburisu [295365]

Stout! Good fattening one! Lol

Why no IPA? Some micro brewery aren't that hipster. Lol

I just avoid Tsing Tao, and pretty much okay with other type of beer. Being a vodka and whiskey girl. XD
Triplicant [2037705]

Gibson's gold, southern comfort, johnny walker, and if someone else buys it Jack Daniels. Canadian Club if I am feeling dirty and cheap. 

For beers in a bar, Guiness if I have big plans, $2 whatever specials if I have no plans and don't want 'em. Something with apricot if I am being respectable :P