Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best way to train stats on SSL

Started by Seba_Nile [1782274] on in Questions & Answers.

25 replies · 594 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Seba_Nile [1782274]

Now that I ham a member of the Sports Science Lab, is there a recommended method I can use to improve my stats the best way possible?

 

I am aware a max of 50 xanax and 50 ectasy is permitted for ssl.

Furthermore, I know LSD and all other drugs are safe to use however, I do not want to use any drugs at all.

Joining a farm is off the table because im in an oil rig for the specials.

 

So far I know owning a Dp, Edvds, FHC, and a refill a day is the best way to go! Is there any other way I can improve it?
Father [2131687]

Get a job at a company which either provide Energy in return of job points like Game shop or a farm. Or get a job at company providing passive gains like a Fitness centre. 

Buy book "ignorance is Bliss" when you get the chance through mission points but only use it if your stats are capped. 

As you can't take Xanax, get a daily energy refill and consume LSD as much as you can. 

Use FHCs if you can afford them and cans too .Get in a faction with Voracity X to get more gains from Energy cans.

Eat Chocos

And I  noticed you don't have a donator status. Get a donator pack either using real money or in game cash. It will increase your max Energy bar to 150. You will need as much Energy as you can get.
Father [2131687]

" Ignorance is Bliss" : Happiness can regenerate above maximum for 31 days

 

You should use LSD as it can provide you energy, although not as much as a Xanax but atleast it is helpful. But let me warn you OD rate of LSD is way higher than Xanax.
Prophet_Jonas [1995840]

The ideal method of training at SSL is really no different than the ideal training at any gym...

If u can afford it, Take 4 FHC everyday... use ur daily refill... stay active as best you can... join a 10* farm if possible...

Since u don’t take LSD, it will be even harder to keep up but still doable... 

 
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

If you cared about improving your stats the best way possible, you would have been using xanax for a long time, and you wouldn't be in the SSL gym.

Even now, you would do better if you would simply use xanax 2 or 3 times a day.  SSL can't make up the difference for all that extra energy.

 
PamPamIu [2142253]

I did some calculation with vladar' spreadsheet. When SSL users train their cap stat in SSL with 2 LSD a day + 70e in farm, while xanax users use 1 xanax a day + 70e in farm to train cap stat in frontline, SSL in fact has 0.1 stat higher than xanax user.

But since everyone use at least 2 xanax a day, SSL user will gain about 1m less than xanax user with 3 lsd a day.

Just some calculation I did. :) (happiness @ 4525)

For OP, to max SSL gain, join max vor faction, join 10* restaurant, max out booster cd with 30e cans everyday. I think you will gain more than staying in 10* farm, become donator like bakc said, refill daily and take 2-3 lsd a day.
Delta [2049998]

Basically you just need as much energy as possible, simple as that.

Ways to get energy while in SSL gym:
  • Take 3 LSD a day
  • Use Cans/FHCs
  • Join a company that provides energy specials
  • Most importantly get Donator Status - that will get you more energy than anything else and for a good price
ElChapo [2157516]

Also - join a 10* farm or a game shop

Also possibly - a candle shop, a furniture store or a pub / resteraunt

 

The job points can be converted to energy :)
Seba_Nile [1782274]

Okay guys, I am aware a max of 50 xanax and 50 ectasy is permitted for ssl.

Furthermore, I know LSD and all other drugs are safe to use however, I do not want to use any drugs at all.

Joining a farm is off the table because im in an oil rig for the specials.

 

So far I know owning a Dp, Edvds, FHC, and a refill a day is the best way to go! Is there any other way I can improve it?
dunmugmeh [538353]

The stock special which gives random energy boosts but that is perilously expensive for a field mouse. Get donator status and use energy refills first.
Dagrims [2007550]

One point of clarification: it's a max of 150 combined Xanax/Ecstasy that's allowed, not a max of 50 of either. Someone could have taken 150 Xanax and 0 Ecstasy and would still qualify for SSL gym.
Cryptic [2059197]

Besides what you have said, having SSL unlocked [and being used] and being very active nothing else to do for it.  I would say scratch a dp, and go for a subscriber (occasional books).. thing is costs real money but it is worth it.