Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Upkeep typo

Started by Martin-Schafer [1703821] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Stewie [1494547]

No - I don't think it should be. It adds (+) $352,000 to your upkeep each day - which you have to pay yourself.

Although, please, add a space between the + and the amount! :|
Martin-Schafer [1703821]

Come to think of it.. does the  "-" really need to be there ? 

As its says  "fee" and "per day" a payment just the amount $352,000 would do just fine if not better ? 

Sounds more like a suggestion but im happy either way 

Thanks guys 
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

This just indicates that your fees increase by that much each day, I think that's fine right?

I can add a space between "+" and "$" however I'm not sure if that is consistent with the rest of the site.

Fees $0 (+ $352,500 per day) 

Actually looks a little weird to me, compared with the current:

Fees $0 (+$352,500 per day) 
Stewie [1494547]

Yep, that's exactly what my point was. :)

However, having no space just feels weird to me. Just like the space looks weird to you. You decide what's best. ;)
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Not a fan. What I mean is..I think it looks strange because the space is acting as a separator for clarity, but the brackets already do that so the space isn't necessarily needed. 
Stewie [1494547]

If you are not sure, change it back - easy!

I would like to point out however, that there is a space between the + and income on Job Information tab.

Edit: Also, is the "+" even required at all? It says how much it is per day. The "+" is just pointless I think?

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Either way, I said do what you think is best.