Anyone else having their items being removed from their display cabinet? I'm getting spammed with events. I'm not doing this. Odd! No mention of this in the announcements either.
Display items removed?
Started by Breadfan [361121] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 41
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 25 likes ·
All weapons and armour added to bazaars and display cases which have ungenerated stats have been removed. These would have been added years ago and now have generated stats, so can be re-added if you wish. It's to fix this … - Karalynn [517092]
· 11 likes ·
Just curious... how am I suppose to put these back in my display......Swiss Army Knife x17869 - Fluffybunnykins [427189]
· 3 likes ·
Would be nice to have some way to stack weapons/armour :)
Anyone else having their items being removed from their display cabinet? I'm getting spammed with events. I'm not doing this. Odd! No mention of this in the announcements either.
Same here....spammed big time
Happened to me also. Very weird...
1x Blood Spattered Sickle was removed from your bazaar and placed in your inventory. You can add it back again if you wish.
yep wonder whats up
Facepalm!
i am up to 20 so far...
Halloween event - your display case is haunted
Yeah Ched said he would create a script for this: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16066347&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Too Many Weapons in Bazaar
Great stuff...lol....i have hundreds of items in mine.
Indeed. Weapons etc are being unstacked across the game.
This should have happened as soon as weapons were given unique stats. Happy to see that bazaars will be fixed now
All weapons and armour added to bazaars and display cases which have ungenerated stats have been removed. These would have been added years ago and now have generated stats, so can be re-added if you wish.
It's to fix this bug report, an issue which has been reported many times over the years: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16066347&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Too Many Weapons in Bazaar
HELP
TONS - non stop
Great. I purposely stacked some things before the changes were put in effect so I wouldn't have a bunch of single items on things I wanted to display.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16066347&b=0&a=0
Ched said he was going to do this here.
Mentions: Too Many Weapons in Bazaar
Understood.
Just another post I missed
Thanks for clarifying .
Mildly irritating.
how do you add them back?
ched literally answered why on the second post and everyone is just bitching, smh