I've read numerous parts advocating balanced battle stats. These numbers are modified at the beginning of battle by merits, faction perks, education, drugs etc.
Question: are battle stats (25% in each area) considered balanced before or after the percentage moodier is taken into consideration?
I do understand the amount of difference before and after calculating the modifier may be insignificant. But it's something i still wonder about.
I can imagine 25% in each stat before taking in mind of education faction merits etc is balanced as you may have 0% boost across the 4 stats so yes 25% in each stat would be classed as balanced
I think most people consider it balanced before passives. If you really get that worried about being balanced after then you can put merits on passives in a way to balance them better. Main idea behind balanced stats is that you need every stat. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
I don't think it's an exact science.
There's no such thing as a 25c/o balanced stats. The passives percentage from education alone already favored in dextery. (+11% compared to +5% for strength).
It's like what MysticBix said, the idea is that all stats matter. If you're curious abt your stats allocation, you can see in the gym. If you hover one stat it wil give you the percentage. Another option is to use TornStats or just guesstimate.
Thank you all for the responses and insight