If I rent a property for 30 days can I pay the upkeep all in one hit so I don't have to worry about it?
Paying keep!
Started by Peanutdaking [2159586] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- shaz1 [270923]
· 2 likes ·
>50m owed (for Private Island) is when your happiness will start to go down
If I rent a property for 30 days can I pay the upkeep all in one hit so I don't have to worry about it?
you pay upkeep after you generate it so yes you can wait till right before your lease is up to pay it
Awesome thanks will the happiness go down?
Im pretty sure you have to get a pretty hefty amount of upkeep built up to actually start losing happy.
>50m owed (for Private Island) is when your happiness will start to go down
Nice one thanks ?
helpful
keep in mind though, if its a rental, if you dont pay it by the end, it goes to duke as a loan
just incase you were thinking about dinging the upkeep xD
I did wonder what happens when you don't pay it thanks for that
It goes to Duke, and sooner or later, you pay it, plus his interest and such.
It also does not help raise amount Duke will loan you. Tried it once.
I don't think that's right. I started loosing happiness on a mansion (wasn't a rental) at a few million for butler costs etc.
Suppose I should put a disclaimer that it is for Private Island.
Could be different for other property type.
Ah, that makes sense. Takes less money to buy Mansion, takes less money to loose happiness.