I search the dump a few times a week in hopes of finding some of value other then Lonstars empty boxes or Kartys sheep. But to no avail, does anyone throw anything of value away anymore?
The Dump
Started by -LuciousLyon- [2031886] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 45
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Triplicant [2037705]
· 19 likes ·
My roommate found a pair of high heels on her first day playing She didn't pick them up as "I don't pick up anything if I don't think it's worth much" Instead she picked up a sheep I was unable … - Karty [285221]
· 15 likes ·
850k of them :P - Karty [285221]
· 11 likes ·
I can't believe they're still being found hahaha!
I search the dump a few times a week in hopes of finding some of value other then Lonstars empty boxes or Kartys sheep. But to no avail, does anyone throw anything of value away anymore?
I found a big box of chocolates once
I found a PC
My roommate found a pair of high heels on her first day playing
She didn't pick them up as "I don't pick up anything if I don't think it's worth much"
Instead she picked up a sheep
I was unable to convince her there's no reason *not* to pick up something once you search for it
I am disappoint.
I found a brick i think
way back in the early dump stage
we could search, and there were actually times when there were no items in the dump to find.... crazy
I have 1213 dump searches and 1199 items found in dump
A couple years ago I dumped a DP (when I actually had cash)
[:disappointed:]
If you find my jacket let me know.
Last year Duke tossed some high quality stuff into the dump and people went crazy trying to find it.
A few years ago I got hacked and someone had control of my account for about 6 minutes. The stole all the money from my faction and sent it to someone. And then dumped every item in my immediate inventory. It was about 100 - 125m worth of stuff. Mostly edvds and FHCs. I was online when it happened and was able to get control of my account in less than 10 minutes. I was given my faction money back after the investigation, but I never got the stuff dumped back. I got the money back because the hack was not anything I made happen. Ched changed how signatures were displayed so the hack couldn’t happen anymore. The money was easy to follow. I guess the dump of items was much harder.
I only got two thank yous out of all that stuff. Well, one was more of a “wow! I just got an FHC from the dump!!” I took it as a thank you. I figure I’ve dumped enough involuntarily. I suppose I could dump more since it’s been so long. Torn life is good to me mostly.
I've found bottle of mistletoe and a lawyer business card already which isn't to bad
Karty dumped those sheep years ago and they keep cropping up.
Sick ****ing creep
Peace
I can't believe they're still being found hahaha!
Ha. Thats always confused me when I noticed it on people stats.
How many did you dump?
850k of them :P
I found that it is a waste of energy
Haha amazing! If I could R+ more than once I would :D
I have sold lonestar a LOT of empty boxes over the years :P
If any of you are still finding them im sorry :P
i got like 8 xanax in a row when some merchant dude quit other than that the dumps full of merit bricks and j u n k
i suppose duke drops stuff in there aparently never seen it tho